Sunday, April 09, 2006

Non-legal news and notes

Well, loyal readers, it's been a while since I last made a substantive post. So long, in fact, that I've forgotten I don't have any regular readers. I fear it's a common affliction in the blogosphere, that even those with the best intentions and numerous ideas for posts don't have the time to type.

In the near future, the blog will probably be undergoing some formatting changes. In the overly long paragraph I just edited out, which read like an Academy Awards speech thanking everyone under the sun, I noted that in the coming months I'm starting a new position full time with a public interest law firm. That is likely to affect the sort of cases and clients I'm seeing as well as placing some new content controls on my blogging activities. Stay tuned for more on that...

The actual reason I was posting today was entirely non-law related. It's baseball season and, here in Jamestown, the Jammers have a new logo. Wrathful Grapes, apparently. I wish I was making that up.

3 Comments:

Blogger marylee said...

new position...full time...way to go. Are you excited???
I do have to say that when I do check out your blog I always learn something about law that I didn't know or never understood. Thanks

4:27 PM  
Blogger TM said...

It's amazing what I don't understand about the law. Err...yeah, thanks. That's it. ;-)

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the day the Jammers sent their new logo proposals to the office (bc we sponsor them every year) and he laughed and threw them away... haha, I think our only hope is for SMUCKERS to be merciful and become full sponsors.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home