Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Jamestown Lawyer posts...

Greetings to all.
Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. I'm TM, and I'll be your guide on this journey. I am a lawyer in Jamestown, New York, which you might have guessed from the title. You can check out my business website at (edit: job change leads to link removal). I've been practicing since March 2005, and much of what I have to write will concern things that have caught my eye as a new lawyer.

Like many solo or small firm lawyers, my practice ranges across various areas of the law, which you'll see reflected in the practice-related articles and thoughts I post. I hope this blog can become a resource for general practitioners and law/politics-interested folks in the Chautauqua Region and environs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, friend. Have fun.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home